Commercial Success Manager
Commercial · Stockholm Flexible Remote
At Quickbit we are strong believers in cryptocurrencies and the blockchain technology. Our mission is to build innovative products for individuals and merchants, enabling the use of crypto like any other fiat currency.
We are a creative and passionate team of developers and business people, with a shared mission of putting the user experience first and foremost. With innovation in mind, we are challenging the crypto world to build more easy-to-use products that make sense in the life of users.
Quickbit makes crypto enjoyable and simple, so that anyone can have their first set of crypto wallets or top up existing ones. We support cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash and Litecoin. We continuously aim to improve current and future solutions for both individuals and merchants. Including them in an integral part of our vision, where products ultimately enables accepting crypto as a mean of payments at the check-out. Giving our products a true end-to-end experience. Curious and want to know more? Visit www.quickbit.com
What you will do:
Within Quickbit, the Commercial Success team is created to bring in and further be the commercial ambassador for the merchants with the aim to catalyst and boost their sales growth and profitability.
The mindset is: if the merchant succeeds then Quickbit succeeds.
Commercial Success team is made up of several different competencies including Sales, Commercial Growth, Business Development, Commercial Analytics and is supported by the organisation Product, Marketing, and Finance & Analytics and are supported by our Solutions & Delivery team.
This unique role is a hybrid Sales/Account management role where you own the merchant relationship from the goLive date all the way through to growth-focused account success management and overseeing the best possible experience for the merchant.
Day to day will see you
- Shaping winning value propositions for our merchants.
- Working together with key stakeholders across Quickbit (e.g. product, underwriting, compliance, legal, engineering etc.)
- Together with the Solution’s Engineer and Product having a deep and detailed understanding of Quickbit’s products and assets in order to create solutions tailored to the merchant’s unique requirements.
- Overseeing the implementation by working closely with the Solution and Delivery team.
- Actively seeking and finding win-win solutions for both the Merchant and Quickbit.
- Developing and managing strategic account plans which demonstrate a deep understanding of our merchants businesses and support both their growth objectives and our own.
- Working with Finance & Analytics to monitor merchant performance including consumer trends and behaviours.
- Building and executing joint agreed business plans with partners or Merchants to drive mutual growth and success
- Building great relationships both on an executive, as well as on an individual level.
- Playing an important role in taking Quickbit to the next level!
A bit about you
You have a demonstrated track record in building and nurturing relationships all the way up to CXO level, but still enjoy the thrill of deal generation and are willing to own the end-to-end sales/account management cycle.
You’re an ambitious person with a significant drive to build up new business. We think you have a growth mindset and understand how to collaborate within the Merchant.
Probably you are structured by nature, and like to achieve measurable goals and as we are you must be passionate about your job and enjoy fast-paced international working environments.
You have a desire to go above and beyond to produce the best results.
You are obsessed about understanding your clients' needs, developing their business and becoming a true business partner.
You should have
- Good communications skills
- 1+ years of relevant Business Development, Account Management or Partner Management (ideally with a background in payments)
- Strong commercial acumen - the ability to critically analyse and interpret data independently.
- Experience working at a high growth tech company is highly preferred.
We offer you
You will work from our headquarters in central Stockholm, of course with flexible working arrangements. Quickbit offers you 6 weeks of annual leave, a private top tier health insurance and a really good wellness allowance all together with a creative workplace where collaboration is at the very heart of everything we do. We promote you to continuously challenge yourself, creating an environment where contribution and growth is disciplined in everything we do. You will play an important part of the team and work closely with other experts in your surroundings. You will learn a lot about crypto and the blockchain technology.