Product Management · Stockholm Hybrid Remote
We believe in an economy without borders. A future in which all people have access to financial services even if they don’t have access to banks. We strongly believe that blockchain technology and the crypto economy will play a vital role in creating that future. That is why we strive to enable easy use of cryptocurrencies in people’s and companies’ everyday lives. We are a passionate and driven group of people with diverse backgrounds, who find meaning in coming together to build great products that are valuable to our users.
Who you are
We are looking for a skilled Product Manager to accelerate Quickbit's Merchant product. In the role of being a Product Manager, you will be responsible for an existing product portfolio and for developing and operating various product strategies that ensure the company's goals and growth.
As a Product Manager, you will act as an important link between Operations, Compliance, Sales, Marketing, and IT. While it is not necessary to be a programmer yourself, you should have a deep understanding of technology and feel comfortable driving technical decisions. You breathe agile development and see that it is important to include the team when driving the products forward.
Day to day will see you
- Drive the product vision, strategy & roadmap in alignment with company goals
- Collaborate with the team to define the user problems that the team will solve together
- Make continuous decisions & prioritizing the backlog
- Define KPIs:s for the product
- Collaborate with stakeholders to set scope, expectations and create buy-in
- Collect market requirements and trends in dialogue with customers and through external research
- Continuously evaluate new market requirements based on new information, develop the existing products, and develop new concepts.
You should have
- Experience from working with Lean & agile software development
- Experience from stakeholder management
- Either a solid background within the gambling and/or betting, or maybe done your fair share within e-commerce, or you have your heavy competence within the banking and find our upcoming card solutions as the most interesting
You might also have
- A deep understanding of technology and code for this role
- Experience from the fintech industry or working with payment solutions
We offer you
You will work from of our headquarters in central Stockholm, of course with flexible working arrangements. Quickbit offers you 6 weeks of annual leave, private top-tier health insurance, and a really good wellness allowance all together with a creative workplace where collaboration is at the very heart of everything we do. We promote you to continuously challenge yourself, creating an environment where contribution and growth are disciplined in everything we do. You will play an important part in the company, working closely with other experts in your surroundings, and of course, learn a lot about crypto and blockchain technology.