Product Management · Stockholm Flexible Remote
At Quickbit we are strong believers in cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology. Our mission is to build innovative products for individuals and merchants, enabling the use of crypto like any other fiat currency. We are a creative and passionate team of developers and business people, with a shared mission of putting the user experience first and foremost. With innovation in mind, we are challenging the crypto world to build more easy-to-use products that make sense in the life of users. Quickbit makes crypto enjoyable and simple, so that anyone can have their first set of crypto wallets or top up existing ones. We support cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash and Litecoin. We continuously aim to improve current and future solutions for both individuals and merchants. Including them is an integral part of our vision, where products ultimately enable accepting crypto as a means of payments at the check-out. Giving our products a true end-to-end experience.
Who you are
We are looking for a skilled Product Owner to accelerate Quickbits B2B products. In the role of being a Product Manager you will be responsible for an existing product portfolio and for developing and operating various product strategies that ensure the company's goals and growth.
As a Product Owner you will act as an important link between Operations, Compliance, Sales, Marketing and IT. While it is not necessary to be a programmer yourself, you should have a deep understanding of technology and feel comfortable driving technical decisions. You breathe agile development and see that it is important to include the team when driving the products forward.
This is the role of a lifetime, being in the forefront of payment methods of the future, driving a unique comprehensive offer. We love to meet you and tell you more about our solutions, in the meanwhile read more here https://quickbit.com/int/en-us/
Day to day will see you
- Drive the product vision, strategy & roadmap in alignment with company goals
- Collaborate with the team to define the user problems that the team will solve together
- Make continuous decisions & prioritizing the backlog
- Define KPI:s for the product
- Collaborate with stakeholders to set scope, expectations and create buy-in
- Collect market requirements and trends in dialogue with customers and through external research
- Continuously evaluate new market requirements based on new information, develop the existing products, and develop new concepts.
You should have
- Experience from working with Lean & agile software development
- Experience from stakeholder management
You might also have
- A deep understanding of technology and code for this role
- Experience from the fintech industry or working with payment solutions
- Either a solid background within gambling and/or betting, or maybe done your fair share within e-commerce, or you have your heavy competence within banking and find our upcoming card solutions as the most interesting
We offer you
You will work from of our headquarters in central Stockholm, of course with flexible working arrangements. Quickbit offers you 6 weeks of annual leave, a private top tier health insurance and a really good wellness allowance all together with a creative workplace where collaboration is at the very heart of everything we do. We promote you to continuously challenge yourself, creating an environment where contribution and growth is disciplined in everything we do. You will play an important part of the company, working closely with other experts in your surroundings, and of course learn a lot about crypto and the blockchain technology.