Engineering · Stockholm
We believe in an economy without borders. A future in which all people have access to financial services even if they don’t have access to banks. We strongly believe that blockchain technology and the crypto economy will play a vital role in creating that future. That is why we strive to enable easy use of cryptocurrencies in people’s and companies’ everyday lives. We are a passionate and driven group of people with diverse backgrounds, who find meaning in coming together to build great products that are valuable to our users.
What you will do
Along with your team you will build and maintain the backend and APIs for Quickbit. Your work will be the engine that powers the rest of the Quickbit ecosystem and makes sure our backend stays fast and rock solid
Who you are
You are passionate about finding system bugs, troubleshooting applications and communicating with different departments within the company. You take ownership of your work and can work independently, but you also like working with other people; you teach others new things and love to learn from your colleagues. You like to take responsibility for getting things done. All the way, all the time. Your priority is always to deliver high-quality solutions together with the team.
You should have
- Experience writing test automation cases
- Experience writing regression test cases
- Experience with functional testing
- Great communication and stakeholder management skills
- Passion for finding bugs and troubleshooting systems
- A problem-solving and team player mentality
- High sense of ownership and not afraid of speaking your mind
Good to have
- Experience from a fast-paced start-up/scale-up environment
- Knowledge of lean software development
- Knowledge about cryptocurrencies or blockchain
What we offer you
You will work from our headquarters in central Stockholm, of course with flexible working arrangements. We offer you 6 weeks of annual leave, a private top tier health insurance and a really good wellness allowance all together with a creative workplace where collaboration is at the very heart of everything we do. We promote you to continuously challenge yourself, creating an environment where contribution and growth is disciplined in everything we do. You will play an important part of the team and work closely with other experts in your surroundings.