Head of Risk Control
Risk and Compliance · Stockholm Flexible Remote
We believe in an economy without borders. A future in which all people have access to financial services even if they don’t have access to banks. An economy where payments are fast, secure and safe - regardless of where they are made. We strongly believe that blockchain technology and the crypto economy will play a vital role in creating that future. That is why we strive to enable easy use of cryptocurrencies in people’s and companies’ everyday lives. We are a passionate and driven group of people with diverse backgrounds, who find meaning in coming together to build great products that are valuable to our users.
Head of Risk Control
In the role of Head of Risk Control you will be responsible for establishing the Risk Control Function in the company. Quickbit is a company that is on a growth journey and your tasks will be very varied. Further, you will coordinate risk assessments within the company and, on an ongoing basis, inform, assist and support the CEO, the Management Team and the Board as well as business divisions in relation to the management of risks. Key responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Ensure that all major risks that we are exposed to are identified and properly handled by the relevant units
- Oversee and control our risk management framework and identify risks related to gaps in the framework.
- Identify any gaps in the risk management responsibility structure and propose changes in governance documents and processes that result from the observations.
- Evaluate risk measures and suggest improvements on how risks are defined, as well as develop benchmark material and internal historical data to compare risk levels against.
- Perform an analysis at least yearly in order to spot alarming external trends that could put our capital at risk.
- At least 4 years of work experience in a second line risk function
- Previous experience from a financial company
- It’s a bonus if you have interest in blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies
To succeed in the role of Head of Risk Control we believe that you are pro-active, pragmatic, communicative and not afraid to get your hands dirty. You will get the chance to build our Risk Control Function and you will instill our values ensuring a transparent, innovative, tenacious and data-driven culture and one that facilitates the organization strategy and vision.
What we offer you
You will work from our headquarters in central Stockholm, of course with flexible working arrangements. We offer you 6 weeks of annual leave, a private top tier health insurance and a really good wellness allowance all together with a creative workplace where collaboration is at the very heart of everything we do. We promote you to continuously challenge yourself, creating an environment where contribution and growth is disciplined in everything we do. You will play an important part of the team and work closely with other experts in your surroundings.
Does the role of Head of Risk Control sound interesting? The selection is ongoing so do not hesitate to apply today! In this recruitment process, great emphasis will be placed on personal characteristics. We look forward to hearing from you.