Are you a marketing leader with a proven track record in SEO, SEM, Marketing Automation, and a knack for delivering exceptional results through digital marketing?
Do you thrive in a dynamic, creative environment within an exciting industry?
If you answered yes to these questions, you might be the perfect fit for our team!
Quickbit is a pioneering fintech company based in Sweden, founded in 2016. Our mission is to make cryptocurrency a seamless part of everyday life for individuals and businesses. Specializing in payments, we believe that making quick, secure payments should be easy and affordable. Our multifaceted approach includes providing solutions for e-merchants to accept cryptocurrency payments effortlessly while offering user-friendly and secure solutions for individuals.
As a Marketing Manager at Quickbit, you will:
- Take ownership of the Quickbit brand. Plan and execute on strategies to enhance a continuously improved Quickbit brand awareness and preference
- Establish, implement, and monitor activities to align with our marketing OKRs (Objectives and Key Results)
- Ensure effective and engaging communication on our website
- Plan, implement, measure and follow up marketing campaigns
- Spearhead our market intelligence, leading the analysis and recommendations of markets to conquer and its competitive landscape
- Take ownership and lead the development and execution of our marketing plan
- Manage and oversee our chosen marketing strategy and budget to achieve our objectives.
We're looking for a candidate with:
- A proven track record of successfully leading marketing functions.
- A marketing professional with experience in reaching excellent results in fast-paced environments.
- Experience in SEO, SEM, Marketing Automation, marketing planning, social media and analysis.
- A background in achieving excellent results through digital marketing.
Bonus Points for:
An understanding of cryptocurrencies and/or experience within the payment sector.
What We Offer:
You will work from our headquarters in central Stockholm with flexible working arrangements. We offer 6 weeks of annual leave, private top-tier health insurance, and a generous wellness allowance. At Quickbit, we foster a creative workplace where collaboration is central to our mission. We encourage continuous self-challenge, creating an environment where growth is nurtured in everything we do.
If you are a talented Marketing Manager ready to make a significant impact in our fast-paced environment, we invite you to apply. Help shape the future of finance through innovative marketing!
Please submit your resume as soon as possible. Our hiring team will review applications on an ongoing basis.
Start Date: To be mutually agreed upon.
We look forward to hearing from you soon!