Senior DevOps Engineer
Engineering · Stockholm
At QuickBit we are strong believers in cryptocurrencies and the blockchain technology. Our mission is to build innovative products for individuals and merchants, enabling the use of crypto like any other fiat currency
We are a creative and passionate team of developers and business people, with a shared mission of putting the user experience first and foremost. With innovation in mind, we are challenging the crypto world to build more easy-to-use products that make sense in the life of users.
QuickBit makes crypto enjoyable and simple, so that anyone can have their first set of crypto wallets or top up existing ones. We support cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash and Litecoin. We continuously aim to improve current and future solutions for both individuals and merchants. Including them in an integral part of our vision, where products ultimately enables accepting crypto as a mean of payments at the check-out. Giving our products a true end-to-end experience.
We offer you
You will work in our head quarter office in central Stockholm. QuickBit is a creative workplace where collaboration is at the very heart of everything we do. We promote you to continuously challenge yourself, creating an environment where contribution and growth is disciplined in everything we do. You will be an important part of the team and work closely with other experts in your surroundings. You will learn a lot about crypto and the blockchain technology.
What you will do
As a Senior DevOps engineer you will work in a team that has end-to-end responsibility for Cloud and Infrastructure. You will work in a fast pace environment with automating cloud infrastructure, setting up CI/CD pipelines. You will also be working closely with development teams to enable faster delivery of developed solutions.
Who you are
You have worked as a developer and have a good understanding about the software development life cycle. You are passionate about Cloud and DevOps related tools and have worked with large infrastructures in Cloud and On-Prem. You have a mindset of “Everything As Code”.
You should have
- Experience in designing and implementing highly secure, available and scalable infrastructure using AWS Cloud services.
- A solid experience in developing CI/CD pipelines for automated deployments.
- Experience with Infrastructure As Code using AWS CloudFormation or Terraform.
- Good coding skills in scripting languages (Python, Bash, Powershell or similar)
- Experience in Networking, Logging and Monitoring
- Experience of woking with RDBMS and NOSQL Databases
- Experience with Containers and Orchestration
You might also have
- AWS Certifications (Developer/DevOps/Architect)
- Linux and Windows System knowledge
- Working experience with micro services